Dept. of Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering
- Research area/ interest: Function of neurotrophic growth factors and the impact of the nervous system in cancer initiation and progression.
- Important publications (five)
- Molecular Analysis of Hb-E and Beta-Thalassemia Major Patients among Bangladeshi Population (2017)
- A Survey on Medicinal Plant Usage by Folk Medicinal Practitioners in Different Villages at Nalitabari Upazilla, Sherpur District, Bangladesh(2015)
- Preliminary Phytochemical Screening, Toxicity, Antihyperglycemic and Analgesic Activity Studies With Curcuma Longa Leaves(2014)
- Content of Some Minerals and Their Bioavailability In Selected Popular Rice Varieties From Bangladesh(2013)
- Isolation, purification and characterization of keratinase from feather degrading Bacillus strain(2012)